Friday, March 30, 2012

Recovery of database

By mistake I deleted the my application database, and I dont have Back up
also...
is there any way to recover it...
Please help me.. its very urgent
Regards,
Prashant C
Oops, no backups!!!
Then its gone...
Thanks,
Sree
[Please specify the version of Sql Server as we can save one thread and time
asking back if its 2000 or 2005]
"Prashant C" wrote:

> By mistake I deleted the my application database, and I dont have Back up
> also...
> is there any way to recover it...
>
> Please help me.. its very urgent
> --
> Regards,
> Prashant C
|||Unless some Widows utility can recovery the deleted database files. If so, you could try
sp_attach_db for the files, but that is not guaranteed.
Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP
http://www.karaszi.com/sqlserver/default.asp
http://sqlblog.com/blogs/tibor_karaszi
"Sreejith G" <SreejithG@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:050D39A3-1771-46C4-A3A2-79E016B1E150@.microsoft.com...[vbcol=seagreen]
> Oops, no backups!!!
> Then its gone...
> --
> Thanks,
> Sree
> [Please specify the version of Sql Server as we can save one thread and time
> asking back if its 2000 or 2005]
>
> "Prashant C" wrote:
sql

No comments:

Post a Comment