Friday, March 9, 2012

recover a pdf via Web services

Hi,

It's the first time that I use reporting services and web servcies. And I have some problems.

I have severals reporting services. These reports are simple text with some data. I have to call these reports by web services. The report have to receive a int as parameter.

And the report has to return a pdf and give it to the web service.

Can you help me please?

Thank you

Regards

Oups I forgot to ask the question.

Do you know how cal a report by a web servcie and is it possible to give a pdf file to a web service?

|||

ok,

I found the class ReportingService. But Visual studio doesn't recognize it. Is it because i put it in a web service? I search in alot of different sites and I have exactly the same code

|||You need to generate the Web Service proxy:
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms155134.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment